Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What's In My Pocket.



In my pocket: this is a pretty typical day for me.  Wallet & money clip (with $11). Cabelas's gun shaped bottle opener (still in my pocket from the Super Bowl, I normally carry it on my keychain), lip balm, Fisher Space Pen, Gerber Evo folding knife.  And of course an iPhone 3GS with a Case-Mate.

The lip balm is Cocoa Butter, made by Cococare.  It's the best there is, and I'm an expert -- my lips are addicted to lip balm.  Yes, that can happen.  The Fisher Space Pen is the bomb.  I've had it for 3 years on the same tube of ink.  I love that it's compact, no way it can open in your pocket (and get ink all over), yet it is full size when you put it together.  The Gerber -- I've had that for over 3 years, too.  I would have had it longer, but this one is a replacement for the Evo that got stolen from me in an armed robbery.

No comments:

Post a Comment