Sunday, February 6, 2011

SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




























I have to be honest -- there were three times this year when I wrote my team off.  The first was Grant and Finley going down.  The second was Barnet and Matthews going down. (Matthews fortunately only missed one game).  The third was when we got beat by Detroit and Rodgers went down.  Then our second string QB went on to almost beat the Patriots, and I though, "You know, we might be OK."  The rest is history, and we are now S.B. champs.  I could not be happier for Aaron Rodgers, who handled the whole "Brett Farve" thing with nothing but class.

Congrats to the G.B. Packers.  You DESERVE this.

Second, I HAVE to give props to the Pittsburgh Steelers.  I know this was a tough loss, and I know what it's like, after we got beat by Denver in '97, but let me tell you, you are NOTHING BUT CLASS.  Under Cower, and now Tomlin, you have ALWAYS been nothing but class.  Even though you didn't get #7 tonight, you will eventually.  And you have already earned your way into one of the best, and classiest organizations of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment