Monday, February 28, 2011

Spec Ops Brand Gear

Last week around Wednesday or Thursday I sent an email to Spec Ops gear telling them about my Youtube channel, and the articles I've written for AR Guns & Hunting magazine, and told them there are a couple of their products I'm interested in trying and reviewing for my Youtube channel.  So, Friday morning I hop on my computer to check emails, and there was a reply.  Whenever I see reply's to gear queries I always get a bit giddy, because usually if they reply it's because they are interested in you reviewing their stuff.  

So, I click on the message, and it's from the Director of Marketing.  He starts with telling me he's checking out my videos and has read my articles.  Then he tells me they're starting a new website, and how would I like to be a guest blogger?  IN EXCHANGE FOR GEAR.  Woooohooooo!  Do you ever feel like you've struck gold.  I love Spec Ops gear -- it's great stuff.  Durable, looks great, tough as nails, works great, and priced well -- so the average Lcpl Grunt can afford it.  They make practical, well thought out stuff.

This is a marriage made in heaven.  Robb's writing + outstanding gear.  It doesn't get any better than this.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Just wanted to pas on some info that you might be interested in.There some Zastava mausers that are being sold in mostly 8x57, along with 7x64 and a few other standard chamberings. Most have double triggers. I noticed you mentioned in a video that you are interested in these metric cartridges so I thought I would pass them on. You can find them on gunbroker. If the link doesn't work just search 7x64.
    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/848592423

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you find this interesting and thanks for the great videos.

    ReplyDelete