Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Gun perv

This weekend I went down to IL to visit family.  This side of my family isn't much into guns.  I think most of them are afraid of guns, and maybe even anti-gun.  So, of course, I didn't have any of my guns.  Whenever I'm away from my guns for more than a day or two, I find myself missing them. I guess I'm a gun fanatic.  I just like to be around guns, even if they are tucked away in a safe.  And it's not even a personal defense issue -- it's not like I don't feel secure or safe.  I just like guns.  I like at home, when if I get the urge -- which happens often throughout the day -- I can go to my safe, pull out a gun, and fondle it.  I know, sounds kind of weird.  I'm sure I'm not alone in this.  There's just something about feeling a gun in my  hand.  I'm sure it harkens back to my Marine days, when I carried a gun.  You get used to be around them.  (And yes, I did use the word GUN, who some seem to think is taboo, because weapon could mean a knife, and I can't just say RIFLE, because I carried a rifle, handgun, and machine gun at various times).

No comments:

Post a Comment